Find your healthy seed // Keep surprising people // Listen to your intuition // Every step of the process offers inspiration*
Alice’s practice of supporting artists stems from her experience and long career in creative development at Imaginate and macrobert arts centre as well as her upbringing living with an artist.
Alice’s approach is artist and idea led. She responds to the creativity of artists and works with them to help realise their ideas and connect with audiences.
Her aim is to provide supportive time and space for artistic experimentation that allows artists and audiences to explore new territories and challenge perceptions. Her approach is collaborative and rooted in conversation and listening.
For artists and arts organisations Alice can provide:
- Supportive time and space to talk about their work, ideas and ambitions
- Creative collaboration and development of art projects
- Facilitated sessions on critical response, exploring values and distilling ideas
- Sharing experiences and resources
- Instigating new partnerships and collaborations
- Producing and project management, including the development of funding applications
- Facilitating and managing events and meetings
Alice is currently exploring opportunities to run a series of masterclasses to further artistic practice and skills development.
Alice’s interest in creative development is fed by reading and explorations in arts, graphic design, education and food. She writes about her heroes and interests in her blog – see here.
*The advice above is from 4 ways to stay creative by chef Rene Redzepi.